Sunday, September 27, 2009

Update

Just wanted my handful of readers to know that I haven't jumped ship on this blog. My lack of updates can be attributed to two main factors:

1.) My internship ended. Hallelujah! I can interact with real people now!
2.) I've been starting entries here and there but haven't really come up with one I like enough to post.

More lists:

THINGS I LIKE RIGHT NOW
- cat
- dining room table
- the return of the queen!!!
- glee
- warm socks

THINGS I DISLIKE RIGHT NOW
- cat peeing in sunroom
- disease
- volcanoes on my face
- how much my textbooks cost this quarter
- chicago weather

Yay for lists. Lists are so easy. If I could get away with it every entry in this blog would be in list form.

1 comment:

  1. um rose i dont think the blog police are going to come lock you up if you write lists for entries... in fact you could probably just make each entry "afafhadskjghsdkjfhcatadskadhapartmentasdkjadsjachicagoadsaskdhatelevisionadshasdjhasdjh" and still get off with a citation at worst.

    ReplyDelete