Thursday, May 06, 2010

Calm before the storm...hits...again

Two midterms down, one final (and horrid) one to go. Of course you would place me in this clusterfuck of a lineup, UChicago. Of course.

I guess the silver lining behind my otherwise black and miserable cloud o midterms is that I've been spending a lot more time in our living room, which is actually quite a nice study space. Comfy couches, plenty o sunlight, a cat that pees on your face...what is not to love.

I creepily took a picture of my roommate reading.


I've also been doing a lot of daydreaming about my room next year, pictured above. And by daydreaming, what I really mean is going on UrbanOutfitters and looking at furniture that I cannot afford. Yesterday, I spent a solid hour convincing myself that I needed to buy a rug and a dress I found on the website, and then after I added both items in my cart and looked at the final price after shipping, I X'ed out in great fear, realized it was 4 PM and I still had two midterms to study for (three, technically), and began tearing out chunks of my hair.

30 more minutes to waste before my conscience forces me to get on the North and drag my weary, bleary self to the Reg. I think I will go play chess.

No comments:

Post a Comment