Sunday, January 09, 2011

Hehe

Thought I'd share today's Beartato cause I saw it first thing in the morning and it made me chuckle. All credit goes to Anthony Clark at nedroid.com
I am currently spending this weekend in Calgary in the delightful company of my best friend in the whole wide world. I would share the adventures we've had thus far but have no way of transferring pictures until I go back to Chicago this weekend. But the basic gist is that we frolicked about Banff National Park all day and all night and had ourselves a grand old time and even a few mouthfuls of elk for dinner - expect an more detailed entry soon!

Just looked up the weather and the real feel temp is -18 degrees F - baby it's cold outside! I'm all cozy and warm and snuggled under the covers right now, contentedly typing away and happily recollecting all of yesterday's details. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment