Sunday, July 10, 2011

photos from my phone

Museum of Science and Industry in Hyde Park, Chicago. Having never been to Europe, I like to pretend I'm exploring ancient Roman ruins whenever I walk by these statues. This is probably a sign that I need more friends. 

I see this sign when walking into my hotel every day and each time it makes me want to burst out in song and become this gay black man.

In other news, I am STILL obsessed with Rihanna. It's not even Only Girl in the World anymore (though I still listen to that at least 5x a week) - the obsession has spread to Man Down, Cheers (Drink to That), and What's My Name. I especially love the music video for the latter. I just want Rihanna and Drake to get married and adopt me into their fabulous grungy-chic city apartment and feed me Chinese takeout all day. Really, is that too much to ask?


Ok. That is all. Time for  a little Game of Thrones and then nighty night time.

2 comments:

  1. She was on one of my flights from Sydney to Melbourne... jealous much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what! no way! i am jealous4lyfe. i hope you went to her and told her i was naming my firstborn after her, like a good friend would

    ReplyDelete