Saturday, May 19, 2012

fluffers

so my friend Monika stayed over chez moi when I was in Michigan and left me a gift card to pier 1 to say thank you. pier 1 is just down the street from me. fun fact: I LOVE PIER 1. it's just a haven of frivolous and fun things. i can spend hours in there, happily browsing up and down the aisles looking at things that have little to no function in a small city apartment like mine but that i wish to own with all my heart anyway.

so naturally with this gift card i buy myself a huge ass pillow.

meet fluffers

i look like a deranged russian princess

fluffers hogging the camera

fluffers and me, we're pretty much like bros4lyfe. you know we go way back man, like 2 hours ago man ever since we met at that shelf at pier 1.

i love fluffers so much. he's the closest i'll ever have to owning a polar bear. i'm giddy thinking about all the naps i'm going to take with him. or reading against him before going to sleep. or throwing him at my cat the next time i see her poking her sneaky little face into my room. yeah probably i'm looking forward to that last one the most.

FLUFFERS + RF FOREVA


1 comment:

  1. THAT THING IS BIGGER THAN YOU

    ReplyDelete